Avant Specialty Claims, (ASC) was founded in 1990 as Specialty Claims, Inc. and is the dedicated claims unit of Avant. Avant is the holding company of several Transportation insurance-related subsidiaries. Please visit Avant’s website for more info. www.avantins.com
The ASC team is made up of highly skilled claims professionals ready to offer person-to-person hands on services to our clients at a moments notice. Our access to a nationwide network of transportation attorneys, adjusters, appraisers, and experts affords us the ability to handle nearly any situation that might arise from a truck accident.
- Cost Containment: ASC has developed FastTruck™, a custom-designed claims process that expedites vehicle repairs and provides labor and parts discounts. If your truck is driveable after an accident FastTruck™ will get you back on the road fast.
- Dedicated Recovery Unit: ASC also has a dedicated Recovery Unit whose only responsibility is subrogation and salvage. Our Recovery Unit is extremely aggressive and outpaces the industry in recovery that helps cut loss cost.
- Focus: Transportation Specific – We are niche experts in wheels based transportation throughout the U.S.
- Structure: ASC is an in-house self-contained claims administrator with draft authority and “person-to-person” service. We provide third party start to finish claims handling on a fee basis for insurance companies and self-insured programs.
- Staff: ASC has a highly trained and experienced team ready to meet your insurance claims whether you’re an individual or a corporate entity. We work 24/7 for our clients handling claims reporting and processing. From our Division Managers to our assigned Adjusters the common goal is to provide fast, efficient and fair claims handling to our partners.
- Niche Specific Specialists: At ASC we take claims handling to a different level. We have coverage specific experts in Physical Damage, Auto Liability and General Liability, Cargo, and Occupational Accident.